At SNL Painting, we are dedicated to providing our clients with a unique and elegant finish to the inside of your home. Our specialty finishes are hand-applied, one-of-a-kind works of art. Before we begin, we provide a sample of the finish to give you a better idea of how the colors and techniques you select will look in your home. They add depth, style, and color to any room, however, if it turns out that you don’t like the finish, it is easy to paint over. Trust SNL Painting’s St. Louis and St. Charles painters to handle any project.
Our Specialty Finish Painting Process
- Heavy pieces of furniture are carefully moved and covered with plastic sheeting.
- Blinds, curtains and wall decorations are removed and covered.
- Cabinets are covered with plastic sheeting.
- Nail holes and other similar imperfections are filled and sanded.
- All walls are lightly sanded prior to painting.
- Walls are painted with a multiple coat system of glazes or textured finishes to achieve the look you desire!
- Ceilings are painted to coverage with flat white ceiling paint or your choice of color.
- Baseboards, doors, and other trim are painted with 2 coats of premium interior semi-gloss paint.
- Carpet is vacuumed and furniture is replaced in its original location.
- Blinds, curtains, and wall decorations are re-installed.
- Remaining paints are labeled and put away for storage.