At SNL Painting we treat the interior of your home with the same care as if it were our own. We protect your belongings from damage, safeguard your flooring, and ensure that your fixtures are free from damage and paint spatter. When we come to your home, how interior painting services include:
- Heavy pieces of furniture are carefully moved and covered with plastic sheeting.
- Blinds and curtains are removed and covered.
- Cabinets are covered with plastic sheeting.
- Nail holes and other similar imperfections are filled and sanded.
- All walls are lightly sanded prior to painting.
- Walls are painted with two coats of premium interior paint.
- Ceilings are painted to coverage with flat white ceiling paint or your chosen color.
- Baseboards, doors, and other trim are painted with 2 coats of premium interior semi-gloss paint.
- Carpet is vacuumed and furniture is replaced in their original locations.
- Blinds and curtains are re-installed.
- Remaining paints are labeled and put away for storage.
Please have all of your personal items moved at least 3 feet from walls and workspaces prior to our team’s arrival. While we are always willing and able to help arrange a safe workspace, we cannot be held responsible for any damage associated with moving household items.