Our clients get their property’s exterior painted to beautify and protect their home. We believe a good exterior painting services should do both! Our professional exterior painters consider every detail and provide you with exterior paint that will both raise the value of your home and keep your property looking great.
- Power washing of your home’s exterior to remove dirt, mildew, chalk, and loose paint.
- Scraping of any remaining loose paint, and spot priming of bare wood or damaged areas.
- Inspection of all seams and caulking of gaps and cracks as required.
- Careful protection of surfaces that are NOT being painted such as decks, porches, patios, brick, windows, driveways. and roofing.
- Siding and soffits are painted with two coats of premium exterior paint.
- Trim such as fascia boards, shutters, doors, garage door trim, and porch posts are brushed with 2 coats of premium exterior paint.
- The job site is picked up at the end of each day and all materials, tools, and equipment are placed in an area designated by you.
- At the end of the job, all masking materials, painting materials, and trash are cleaned up and thrown away.
Please have all of your personal items moved at least 3 feet from walls and workspaces prior to our team’s arrival. While we are always willing and able to help arrange a safe workspace, we cannot be held responsible for any damage associated with moving household items.