Don’t you wish your cedar or pressure treated deck or fence looked as good as the day it was installed? Well, of course you do!
At SNL Painting, we understand that and we will work hard to return your deck and fence to the condition you remember. If your deck or fence is in good physical condition, we can achieve a fantastic near-new look. Plus, all surfaces will be protected from the weather, and that protects your investment!
Our Fence and Deck Staining Service Process
- Step one is a thorough power washing with high pressure cold water to both clean the surface and to prepare it to accept the stain.
- Step two is a careful hand brushing of stain on all surfaces.
- We DO NOT spray decks! Decks are brushed by hand with stain.
- We don’t like to spray decks for a couple of reasons:
- Oil-based deck stains travel for a very long distance in the wind. With even the slightest breeze, a fine mist of deck stain can end up on your siding, which is not usually where we want to put it!
- Our experience has shown that with brushing, the stain is “worked in” to the wood better than spraying alone. This produces a staining job that looks better and lasts longer.