FULL TIME PAINTER
Looking For A Career Where You Can Be Proud Of Your Quality Work?
Immediate full-time openings. SNL Painting, Inc., an established and growing painting company is now accepting applications for an open-minded, methodical, and thorough individual to join our team. You will be working with a supportive, quality-oriented, and careful team of people.
Painters are the lifeblood of our company so it is important that the person we choose will be a “fit” with our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know likes taking pride in your work, and wants to be part of an established company with integrity and strong values, please read on, or share this.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Since 2003, we have provided great service while painting homes in businesses in the St. Louis area. We’re not your typical painting contractor. We value principles, care about the high quality of our work, and continuously learn how to improve our service. We bring professionalism and trust to contracting.
Properly prep surfaces for painting according to our estimates & work orders. Understand and deliver our prep and appearance quality levels. Be willing to learn new skills or adapt the skills you already possess to our standard of work.
Protect customer property and non-painted surfaces from overspray, spatter, etc.
Take responsibility for your work and deliver it to our standards. Keep a clean & organized worksite. Keep accurate records of your time worked and on which tasks. Every shop does things a little different, so please be open to changing methods as required. Continue to adapt, learn, & improve painting techniques and skills.
Production & Quality Standards:
Produce work within our standard production rates. Understand and meet our quality standards for each job.
Customer Service & Teamwork:
Treat customers with courtesy. Take care of and respect their property. Work with others on your job to discover the best strategy to complete the work efficiently. Work through different approaches and decide on the best process to complete the job.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS NEEDED FOR SUCCESS:
Organized – loves to have needed tools and supplies on site, and know what to do next
Consistency – can deliver the same product job after job
Can manage priorities and the time needed to get things done
Loves setting and reaching goals and enjoying your accomplishments
Wants a process-driven work experience
- Requires 1+ year of painting experience, carpentry and drywall skills are a plus
- Be able to pass a standard background check and have a valid driver’s license and transportation
- Must be comfortable on extension ladders up to 40’
- Have a cell phone and Internet connection
- Be willing to work 40 hours per week
- General working hours are from 7:30am – 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Weekends, nights, and overtime are required periodically
- Work is done throughout the greater St. Louis area
- Pay based on experience. Varies from $12-$20+ per hour
- Contribution to health insurance after 90 days
- 1 week paid vacation after 1 year of service, 2 weeks paid after 3 years of service
- 7 paid holidays per year
To arrange a confidential interview send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you should be considered to: email@example.com Visit our web site: www.snlpainting.com